Getting the right start is the most important aspect of learning to kiteboard, and for almost everyone this means starting with a trainer kite.
Slingshot’s B2 is the original trainer kite that started it all. With the B2 you will discover the gold standard in learning kite flying skills in a safe, efficient and affordable manner. If you are serious about learning to kiteboard, investing in a Slingshot trainer kite is a small price to pay for an invaluable, timeless and fun piece of equipment. You can fly your B2 anywhere with wind and open space. It works great on land, grass, at the beach or even on snow. No water needed.
With the B2 trainer kite, you will:
• Learn basic kite skills safely and at your own pace
• Save time and money by learning the basics before paying for a lesson
• Develop the coordination and muscle memory crucial to kiteboarding
• Develop an understanding of the wind and what a kite will do in it
• Learn what to do and what not to do with a kite
• Be able to share the fun of kite flying with others, for years to come
• Learn kiteboarding concepts, terminology and jargon
The B2 comes complete with trainer kite, bridles, spectra flying line, comfortable EVA grip control bar with built in line winders and carrying bag.
Buy now and receive additional bonus material.
Get exclusive access to your first complete how-to video, a wind window diagram and definitions of key kiteboarding concepts and terminology that you’ll want to know during the learning process. B2 vs B3: The B2 is smaller than its three-meter brother, the B3, and although the difference might not seem like a lot, the power difference between the two is dramatic. We recommend everyone start with a B2 before advancing to the B3, or any other traction kite. The B2 will deliver great enjoyment for everyone. It’s a kite to share with all your friends and the whole family, in all conditions.