Fanatic Foil Wing Set Aero High Aspect
Efficiency and glide is what our range of high aspect foils stands for. Developed specifically for Wing Foiling, these wings will take your foiling experience to the next level. Our new highly refined AL 3.0 masts and fuselages are incredibly stiff and direct, almost 20% lighter compared to our previous models and come with an optimized drag behavior and a new trim which adds playfulness without compromising ease of use. Our range of Aero High Aspect Foils is the go-to range for Wingfoiling. Glide, speed, pop and ease of use made these wings so popular and covers everything from lighter riders and higher winds with the small 1250 to heavier wingers on light wind lakes with the insane glide of the 2000. Our design Team hasn’t only been testing on the water for months, the engineers behind our foils have also been analysing and simulating the forces, speeds and different angles of hydrodynamic flow in key Foiling situations and developed a new mast profile and fuselages with optimized drag behaviour and improved overall trim. The AL 3.0 masts and fuselages have been reduced massively in weight without compromising stiffness and ease of use. Instead, they add playfulness and adjustability for your progression. From learner to freestyle to surf, these wings cover everything and all conditions and are great for SUP and Prone Foiling too, as well as pumping on the occasional flat and windless day.
These are our Aero High Aspect Wing Sets:
• Aero High Aspect Foil 1250: 1250 HAR front wing / 250 back wing Our fastest setup is good for riders between 60-95kg with advanced level
• Aero High Aspect Foil 1500: 1500 HAR front wing / 250 back wing Plenty of lift, speed and good pumping ability will cater for most riders between 70-100kg for Wing Foiling in all conditions as well as for SUP Downwinders for the lighter riders
• Aero High Aspect Foil 1750: 1750 HAR front wing / 300 back wing Early take off and maximum glide combined with exciting speeds. Mid sized to heavier riders will love the efficiency of this combo
• Aero High Aspect Foil 2000: 2000 HAR front wing / 300 back wing Earliest take off, maximum glide and incredible pumping ability combined with exciting speeds. The ultimate light wind weapon! Choose your mast length and fuselage depending on your skills, the conditions and your preferred discipline:
• 60cm – special size for shallow waters
• 75cm – All-round / Entry / Freestyle Go-to size for most Wing Foilers on lakes, great to start and very compact for progressive air moves. Prone and SUP Foilers of all levels in small surf.
• 82cm – All-round / Surf / Freestyle / Downwind "One for all" mast for Wing Foilers looking for the perfect mix of being compact for freestyle, yet having length for surﬁng and swell. Prone and SUP foilers in medium surf. Freestyle Windsurf Foilers.
• 90cm – Freeride / Surf / Downwind Wing Foilers looking for the extra room for comfort in chop and open ocean swell. Go-to size for Windsurf Foilers.
• 68cm – “Advanced” – Surf / Freestyle Advanced Wing Foilers looking for a playful ride with responsive turning and great pop for air moves. Advanced Prone and SUP Foilers
• 78cm – “All-round” – Entry / Freeride / Pump Wing Foilers of all levels progressing from entry to advanced, with the option to adjust to their level. Prone and SUP Foilers of all levels in small surf. Prone, SUP and Pump Foilers looking for an easy and stable ride with great pumping abilities
• 90cm – “Windsurf” – All-round Windsurf Foilers of all levels looking for an easy and stable ride with great control also at higher speeds