Your air venture begins now.
HIGH PERFORMANCE FREERIDE+
BIG AIR | FREESTYLE | WAVE
Now’s a great time to retire your hangar queen(s) and start planning your next mission on an XR7.
Earn your wings with the XR7's precise flight control and new lighter build. After six years, our signature canopy material receives a major upgrade. CoreTex 2.0 now features massively improved tear resistance in both directions, slight weight savings, and a new emulsion that improves flight, durability, and longevity. New Exotex Light struts, iterational shape, and bridle improvements have our R&D team telling us the XR7 is more turny and playful than ever. That’s what we like to hear from our Universal Series Big Air kite. So what’s stopping you from grabbing an XR7, Sensor Bar 3, and Fusion 5 twintip for some incredible sessions?
The XR's legendary linear responsiveness continues to deliver effortless cruising, record-breaking hangtime, and super smooth landings. After seven generations, we've dialed in the characteristics most kiters are looking for. Like prodigious power. Unbelievable depower. And precise control on the water as in the air.
However, if you plan to unhook or mega loop your Universal+ Series kite, then you should look at our GTS. And if you're spending more time on a surfboard than a twintip, you should consider CORE's newest Universal+ Series kite, the Nexus.
The XR7 comes with an amazing backpack, manual, line extensions, and a repair kit.
5.0 | 6.0 | 7.0 | 8.0 | 9.0 | 10.0 | 11.0 | 12.0 | 13.5
- New! CORETEX® 2.0 TRIPLE RIPSTOP CANOPY: Improved durability and UV protection.
- EXOTEX® ULTRA RIGID DACRON: Zero stretch leading edge.
- New! EXOTEX® LIGHT STRUTS: Super tough yet lighter than the original.
- TWO COLOR OPTIONS: "BrightWhite10" and "TechBlack10"
- 5 STRUT FRAME: For maximum canopy stability.
- DELTA BOW SHAPE: More power and even more depower.
- INTELLIGENT ARC: Adjustable wingspan on demand.
- SHORT BRIDLE SYSTEM: Improved kite feedback.
- CIT MODES: Customizable “power steering” and turning speed.
- INSTANT RELAUNCH: Effortless water relaunches.
- SPEED VALVE 2: Fast, reduced effort inflation.
- SPEED PUMP SYSTEM: Improved all strut inflation.
- SENSOR BAR READY: Calibrated for all Sensor bar systems.
- 6 YEAR REPLACEMENT PARTS AVAILABILITY
Prices starting at: $1,979.00 AUD,-*
Find more specs at corekites.com/us/kites/xr7
* suggested retail price. Pricing may vary.