PERFORMANCE FREERIDE + | FREESTYLE | BIG AIR
A mission-ready twintip for all your adventures is just a click away. New from the
water up, the Fusion 5 features an upgraded hull, wood core, and never-been-donebefore rail construction. The new shape and improved torsional stability will have you woohoo-ing like never before.
What's new on the 5er? We added an internal thermoset resin rail which massively
improves the connection between the top and bottom Cartan carbon laminates for a
proper unibody build. We reduced our Paulownia wood core's weight by switching to
lighter laminated Paulownia, saving approximately 250g. We added a grab rail for
the freestylers. And we improved the channels and outline for the freeriders.
Jump on the Fusion 5 and have incredible good sessions.
A fantastic Fusion 5, standard grab handle, G10 Cutback Fins (48mm), and V4A fin
129x38 – 133x39 – 135x40 – 137x41 – 139x41.5 – 141x42 – 144x43
- Cartan® Carbon: CORE's proprietary 30° biaxial carbon fiber weave optimizes
- torsional and longitudinal flex for a unique riding experience.
- New Unibody Edge: Improved connection between top and bottom.
- New Lighter 3D Wood Core: Even lighter, CNC’d marine-grade Paulownia
- New Multi-Channels: Unbelievable grip and upwind tracking.
- New Katana Channels: Improved tip response.
- New Beveled Deck: Improved deck stiffness.
- New Tucked Under Rails: Improved performance in chop.
- Vario Rails: Variable rail thickness for better control.