Armstrong HA525 Foil Kit
WHEN SERIOUS CONDITIONS COME CALLING, THERE’S ONLY THE HA525.
The 525 redefines speed and flow within the High Aspect range. It’s tailored to perfection for tow-in days, high wind winging, and all around kiting. Experienced lightweight riders can tap into the 525’s remarkable prone surfing performance.
All Out Speed
Elegant and Aggressive
Breathtaking curves and flowing lines are the HA signature. With a drawn out aspect ratio (AR) of 10.2 and wingspan of just 730mm, the 525 carves turns as good as it looks.
Through meticulous attention to detail, we’ve given the HA range a truly premium layup. A high-density foam core is wrapped with intermediate and high modulus carbon fiber to keep things light and provide incredible flex response.
- Designed for advanced riders of all weights in big or exceptionally windy conditions.
- Riders <75kg will enjoy the 525’s surprising pumping capabilities.
- Highest top end speed range in the HA lineup.
- Exceptionally maneuverable for ripping in smaller surf.
- Superior responsiveness from premium carbon construction and A+ System.
- Pair with HA195 stabilizer to unlock unrivaled flow and playfulness in smaller surf.
- For increased pitch stability at high speed, pair with 70cm fuselage.
- Recommended for advanced riders in tow, wing, surf, and kite foiling disciplines.
*Kit comes complete with - Carry case, Polycarbonate Pro Shims, Bi Directional Titanium Washers, Titanium T-nuts, Screws, Torx tool, Protective mast and wing covers.