Ozone Uno V2
The UNO V2 is a simple, affordable and robust inflatable de-power trainer. With a unique design incorporating only one strut it is an ideal kitesurf trainer for schools, operating and functioning the same as larger inflatable water kites. It is also perfect for any kiter to have as a fun addition to his/her quiver to get family and friends into kiting. The Uno trainer is responsive, smooth and stable. It comes in three sizes (2.5m, 4m and NEW 6m) with enough power to ensure beginners will be ready to progress to the next level. The Uno works with the standard Ozone Contact Control System (recommended line lengths 15-25m), allowing an easy progression onto a larger Ozone water kite after learning the basics with the Uno.
The Uno is great for teaching because the student can learn how to use the safety systems and how to re-launch with ease, using the same bar system as on the larger Ozone water kites. Schools can now teach students in high winds in the water, without having to sacrifi ce functionality of an infl atable kite. It can also be used for fi rst lessons on land. Being a lightweight package it is easy to travel with and keep in the car.
• Exceptional Ozone factory construction using the highest quality materials
• Teijin Techno Force sail material
• Dimension Polyant Dacron for the LE/ Struts
• Double stitched bonded seams
• Dacron reinforced tip area for load distribution
• Reinforced leading edge and struts
• Reinforced trailing edge
• Light weight & low profi le aerodynamic leading edge scuff pads
• Unique bladder construction with double layer section in wear areas
• Simple Stuff bag with shoulder strap
• No previous kite experience required